By using the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You may contact us if you would like to withdraw your comment(s) or personal information.
To the extent permitted by law, Social Pinpoint does not accept any liability in respect of the content posted on the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall. Map layers and their associated labels are not controlled or provided by Social Pinpoint - layers may contain errors or inconsistencies and should be used for reference only. Social Pinpoint does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any such information and makes no warranty or representation about the content of this website. Social Pinpoint is not liable to you or anyone else if damage or interference to your computer system(s) occurs in connection with your use of this web site or its content.
1. "Social Pinpoint" means Social Pinpoint Pty Ltd, its agents or assigns
2. “Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall” means the features and services made available through this website.
3. “Comment” or “Comments” means anything you or others post on the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
The City of Medina is utilizing Social Pinpoint as a place for the community to review a conceptual park design for Hunter Lions Park for improved accessibility, visibility and recreation so that as improvements are completed, they are done in a manner / location that makes best use of the park space available. This is an existing park located at 3195 Hunter Drive, Medina, MN 55340. The plan will be open for comment until October 18, 2020.
Here's how to do it:
There is an interactive map with icons at the top of the page that you can drag and drop onto the concept plan where you think your comment best fits, or you can place it anywhere for a general comment. Let us know what elements you like or dislike from the concept plan and try to be as descriptive or detailed as possible.
Here are the steps to drag and drop an icon:
1. Click on one of the icons on the top of the page that best fits your comment to place on the plan. A pop up box will appear for you to fill in your name and email address. Select the “Remember” box to avoid having to enter your information each time you make a comment. Please note that your name and email is required but will NOT be displayed so your comment will remain anonymous.
2. Add your comment and ideas in the box provided and then press the “Add Comment” button. Comments will remain visible and can be read and liked/disliked by other users at any point but will remain anonymous.
3. Add as many comments as you like and you can also add a photo to illustrate your point. If you post a photo with your idea, it will be reviewed by a site administrator before it will appear on the site.
4. Come back to read, review and add comments and ideas as many times as you like.